• The rules for using our services and products.
• What you can do with our content (share it, link to it, that sort of thing)
• What we can do with things you post or upload.
Your rights and responsibilities, basically – important stuff.
We’ve kept them as short as possible. So do read them, and check in for updates as the latest version always applies, We will usually only make updates when we release a new service or product, change how we provide a service, or have to comply with a new legal requirement.
2. WHEN THESE TERMS APPLY
Read these terms before using our services or buying our products. Whenever you use our services or buy our products you agree to these terms.
You’re also agreeing to stick to our: Privacy and Cookies Policy.
If you don’t stick to all these terms then we can suspend or terminate your use of services and your account.
3. WHAT’S THIS ABOUT "SERVICES" AND "CONTENT"?
That’s media speak for:
Anything digital offered by the Nima World. Such as:
• Websites like nima.world and cheempo.org
• Apps like Cheempo
Anything that’s available through those services. Including:
• Animation Series
4. TERMS FOR USING OUR SERVICES AND CONTENT
These apply to our services and content. One exception is content that’s made to be shared which has some different rules.
a. Don’t mess with our services
What do we mean by that? This sort of thing:
• Hacking them
• Trying to get around our software that stops people copying our content.
b. Don’t harm or offend other people. While using our services or content.
c. Play it safe
When you watch or play an app or game, be aware of your surroundings and use your device safely.
d. Don’t pretend to be Nima World
• Recreating a service or copying the look of a service
• Using our brands, trade marks or logos without our permission
• Making money from our content or services. You can’t charge people to watch our shows and content, for example.
5. USING NIMA WORLD CONTENT
a. When you need permission
To use any of the following things…
• Content from www.nima.world or www.cheempo.org
• Our logo and other branding
• Anything else that’s protected by copyright.
…you’ll need to get permission.
We don’t always own the copyright.
Our content often includes other people’s content, you see. For instance, an animation series show might feature images, video and music that belong to artists, actors and musicians.
So you’ll have to ask them if you can use it. Except under certain circumstances…